Soroptimist membership provides a unique opportunity to do meaningful, life-changing work in an atmosphere of fun and friendship. Soroptimist membership provides a variety of benefits which include:
- Leadership – Soroptimists develop new skills, enhance professional capabilities and leadership opportunities at all levels of the organization.
- Networking – Associating with other women representing a variety of professions facilitates valuable business contacts.
- Convenience – Belonging to an association with organized programs and professionally developed resources frees members from administrative constraints, while enabling them to concentrate on providing volunteer service.
- Diversity – By participating in projects that address the needs of women throughout the world, you’ll come to a better understanding of women from different ethnic and cultural backgrounds.
- Friendship – Cultivating relationships with other women who have similar interests and values is a central aspect of Soroptimist membership.
- Fulfillment – Working on projects that improve the lives of women and girls leads to personal satisfaction and recognition from the community.